Saturday, June 11, 2011

Purpose of this blog

Well I want to stop living paycheck to paycheck. Granted we are not in the worst shape we have ever been in but we are not in the best of shape either. Like many American's, especially from the millennium generation we wanted things and we wanted them now. Two years later we are still paying on them and the item is gone or broken and well it just sucks. What do we have to show for it? Stress, fighting over money, just because we wanted a 3rd XBOX or that new TV. I am being brutally honest in this blog and hopefully you will do the same with your situation and think about where your money is going and has gone. What are we going to do about it? I wanted to make this blog for support, inspiration, and motivation. It is so much easier to stay on track when you have a friend beside you pushing you to achieve your goals. So what is my goal? TO BE DEBT FREE! I think that is something we all want in life. My husband is one of those people that say "Oh we will always have a payment because we will always need a car." I say well save your money and pay cash for that car. Who needs a $40,000 car anyways? Ok, well I am starting to ramble but I hope you join in. I am going to try to post on here daily about what'g going on with me and I would like to hear how you are doing as well. Create an account and let's get started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment